maven (noun) -someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field; an expert or connoisseur; experienced.

fresh (adj) -original, vivid, cool, fashionable, sparkling, green; not previously known; new or different; not altered by processing.

Rebecca + Sesheta = MavenFresh

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Daily Outfit: Forever Boho





Leopard, zebra, and snake... oh my! Animal prints are back with a vengeance. When I came across this crazy-fun vintage python-print bodysuit... I swooned. And then I started thinking up various outfits in my head... this time around I wanted to complete the '70s look with my high waist flared jeans. I added a little juice with my electric blue tunic vest. Inspired by style icon Anita Pallenberg, (who definitely had that rock & roll boho-chic look down pat) I figured loose waves and heavy bangs were in order. Had to add that dash of rocker sass with some glam statement earrings!

I always come back to the bohemian look, I'm simply not a sweater and pearls kind of girl.


(Silence & Noise Jeans- Urban Outfitters, Vintage Python Bodysuit- MavenReFreshed, Mink Pink Tunic Vest- Tobi, Clog Booties- Madewell, Chandelier Earrings- MavenFresh, Bracelet- Vintage)

No comments:

Post a Comment